Over the years, a great deal of qualitative and quantitative research has focused on AVP programs in California, around the USA, and around the world. Please see the documents below that establish the significant positive impact of AVP programs in reducing violence and improving emotional states and relationships in the long term.
- "A Philadelphia School's Big Bet on Nonviolence" - Article in Atlantic Monthly
- AVP CA Community Workshops 2011-2012
- AVP Anger Impact Study Summary
- AVP Impact on Anger Study 2010
- Kenya Williams PhD on AVP in CDCR
- Conflict Resolution Study 2001
- CDCR AVP Workshops 2011-2012
- CDCR AVP Workshops 2010
- CDCR AVP Graduates
- AVP USA Report 2011
- AVP Middle School Program Evaluation
- AVP Evaluation Johns Hopkins
- AVP Effectiveness Study 2002
For further resources, please see AVP California's AVP Wiki.