Over the years, a great deal of qualitative and quantitative research has focused on AVP programs in California, around the USA, and around the world. Please see the documents below that establish the significant positive impact of AVP programs in reducing violence and improving emotional states and relationships in the long term.
- AVP Effectiveness Study 2002
- AVP Evaluation Johns Hopkins
- AVP Middle School Program Evaluation
- AVP USA Report 2011
- CDCR AVP Graduates
- CDCR AVP Workshops 2010
- CDCR AVP Workshops 2011-2012
- Conflict Resolution Study 2001
- Kenya Williams PhD on AVP in CDCR
- AVP Impact on Anger Study 2010
- AVP Anger Impact Study Summary
- AVP CA Community Workshops 2011-2012
For further resources, please see AVP California's AVP Wiki.